Respect, responsibility and excellence
At Elizabeth East Primary School (Reception - Year 7) our vision is that every student will be propelled into authentic achievement at school and beyond through their attainment of high personal literacy levels.The school values are respect, responsibility and excellence.
Elizabeth East Primary School is a high performing school as evidenced by:
- All students showing consistent, steady learning improvement
- High levels of staff professional well being
- Healthy enrolment (school of choice for local families)
At Elizabeth East Primary School we ensure learning improvement for all through:
- Impacting on 100% of students and staff
- Engage students and staff in continuous learning
At Elizabeth East Primary School we are driven by:
- Motivation through moral purpose (to properly prepare students for a quality future)
- Instructional improvement (we measure student learning)
- Team work
- ‘Allness’ (everyone involved)
Wellbeing through learning’ is what inspires us as we know there is nothing better we can do for a child’s wellbeing than to ensure they are successful in learning.